Riverside Community has been given £1 million Lottery Funding to help benefit the area outlined in the map. The funding is to be used as part of a scheme organised by the BIG Local to help develop a social investment within our community.
Who decides how to spend the money?
- It is up to the residents to determine how to spend the money.
What does the Riverside Community do?
- We get together, organise meetings and start talking
- Find out what social investment is required in the area.
- Research our area, ask people what they would like, questionnaires…
- Generate plans of what we have researched and tell BIG Local how we intend to use our £1 Million funding.
How is the project managed?
- The project is managed entirely by volunteers who spend their free time working on the Riverside Community project.
The question that needs answering
- We have £1 million to invest in our community, what should we use it for?
If you are a resident within the Riverside Community area your help is essential, get in touch, spread the word and help change our neighbourhood.